Well, it sure has been a while.
Happy 2018 to you all of you.
Taking some time off last week was a great time for me to spend quality time with my children and my parents and to reflect on what a great year 2017 was and how 2018 will be better.
Most of you are aware of the changes that were made at SUKHA in November and I am truly thankful for those who were supportive and are making their way to the Brick location. Many of you finished your month in Brick and are now on the "Special Pricing" for three months.
There are so many things that I would love to write about all in this post, but honestly; I will save it for weeks to come.
I don't have resolutions for this year. I have plan in place for myself, my family and my business that I will continue to visualize and support them with positive and encouraging images doing what I desire to have a great year.
Yes, I certainly have things to work on. We all do.
Anything that happened in the past was and will always be necessary for growing so we can learn. Taking the time to sit back and reflect to find solutions to problems and how I can try everyday to be the best mom, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, girlfriend, teacher and business owner I can possibly be. This is not something that comes once a year, this should be done daily. It is hard as hell to do so, but I will certainly try my best. And I wish the best for all of you.
We all need to give up bad habits to make room for good ones.
Don't put a time frame on it. Just try to make little changes . If you really want to make changes within and work towards the best version of yourself that you can be continue reading:
1. Stop putting yourself down-Be there for YOURSELF when no one else is. You are your own cheerleader, start acting like it.
2. Stop giving up so easily.-Stop letting this WORLD tell you no.
3. STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR OWN MISERY.-True happiness comes from within. You are not as much of a victim as you think you are.
4. STOP THINKING THAT YOUR WAY IS THE ONLY WAY-In this life, there is almost more than one way of doing something.
5. Stop saying yes when you want to say no- Don't do it if you don't want to.
6. Stop letting others define you- You are only defined by yourself and your actions. If you accept the things people think or say about you as fact, then you are wasting your time. The past is just that. THE PAST. We can't change it and should not give it power. Move on and become who you are meant to be.
7. Stop letting people use you as a doormat- You are a person. A amazing, beautiful person. Stop letting people control you and use you. Be your true self.
8. Stop wasting your life- Do things that YOU WANT TO DO.
I wish you all a happy and healthy new year! I hope to see you all soon.
Please continue to check the app for any schedule changes and the website for the 2018 Specials.
You will be seeing new names on the schedule in weeks to come! The Gypsy Soul Teachers in Training have started to teach as part of their training.
The Crystal Bowl Meditation and Card Reading will resume this week. Tuesday night at 7:00 and Friday morning at 11:00 am.
On January 20th at 11:00 am Editor of Elephant Journal and author of Hug Your Chaos and Fractured; Lindsay Carricarte-Jones will be hosting a workshop about the chakras, healing, energy work and empowerment. You don't want to miss this. They are in NJ for a short period of time until they head back to CA.
On February 3rd, Kim Traverso will be here from Hawaii to hold a FREE Essential Oil class at 11:00 am.
Many of you express interest about the oils. This session you will learn how to use the oils, how they expedite the healing process and why they are causing a shift across the globe!!
Sign in under event on the SUKHA South Facebook page.